We need to stand up!
Some months ago, BHVR gave away alot of exclusive event skins like the ones from the summer BBQ event back then.
Their reasoning for that was that they didnt wanted anymore exclusives in the game but since then, they just KEPT ADDING MORE!
For example the new skins from the Halloween events, which WONT come back as it just got confirmed.
They either have to keep their words and dont add anymore exclusives or atleast let us know how stupid it was to give these skins away back then!
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I think they gave out the old ones since there were codes being sold
But then, Howling Grounds/Summer BBQ?
So...we are for exclusives or against them?
Not all of the skins they gave out got sold.
Also even if this was the case, they could have told us but instead they said they dont want more exclusives.
Since the introduction of the rift, I'm not sure this sentiment is still is a thing.
Personally i am for it but thats not my point.
I dknt want them to lie about it, i want them to tell us about it and not just saying they dont want more exclusives when in truth they just keep adding them.
Were they free? I didn’t play during those events
yes they were
Oh well then yeah sure give the Halloween ones out for free. I missed out on both of them so I wouldn’t mind getting them
If you earned them yes.
Just like the Halloween ones. And the code ones for steam, free if you went to the event.
I prefer playing while sitting down.
Then wait for Dead by Daylight VR
The reasoning behind why the Event cosmetics were unlocked for everyone back in 2019.
confirmation that we would be still putting event exclusive rewards on rifts etc (as we did with the recent Halloween event).
Dont worry, Bhvr says a lot of things. And then the contrary.
These skins will be back.
I got this year's Halloween skins, I'd be fine with them giving out those skins to those that didn't earn them. Same with the anniversary crowns and outfits. Honestly I'm fine with the event cosmetics getting released to everyone after a year. Exclusive for a year and then everyone can have them. Most just hoard them in their inventory never wearing them and only care if someone else might get them. It'd be good for them to actually stop with exclusives.
It's only a big deal if you are jealous about a coat of paint. Get over the fact that you can't always have everything you want just because you want it. People can have nuance or change their mind so why can't the game?
They did it because people lost earned cosmetics and they couldn't tell who had them. They decided to just give them to everyone. Which was the best solution really.
Well i somehow missed this one where i have to apologise then.
When and where did they posted this tho? I never saw that one.
forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/developer-update-november-2019 - it was all posted in the Dev Update back when the cosmetics were made available for everyone, so November 2019.
Wow no idea how i missed this then
Can you remove this thread since its kinda useless now?
I'll close it as it will get asked again for sure - so people can find the information easily.