Light sensitivity and flashlights
Hi, I have high light sensitivity after an accident, and every time i get blinded I feel physical pain in the real world if i keep my eyes open. Other than running Lightborn I see no solution in game to deal with this. It's jarring to try to play a game I love and then suddenly feel pain while in the middle of a fun match. I find myself unable to concentrate and typically leave matches after 1 or 2 blinds because it hurts so bad, especially on the darker maps.
I don't think flashlights should get nerfs or be removed or anything, they're a great part of the game and add a lot of good variety of gameplay. I just want to see a darker version of the blinded screen so it still blocks vision, but doesn't physically hurt those of us with light sensitive eyes.
TLDR; Is there any way a light sensitive mode can be implemented?
Comments
It would be nice if they darkened the blind again. It hurts my eyes too, but it used to be worse than it is now. DBD in general just needs a suite of accessibility options.
Yes, so much yes. I have autism and that flashlight blind animation just messed with my head like few things do. It's the entire reason I have Lightborne for so long, though now I am better at dodging, but still on pallets and such I have to look away. Hell, even when I am watching a streamer, I need to look aside if they get flashlight blinded.