please someone explain
I just vs someone who predrops EVERY SINGLE PALLET and then kills themselves on first hook like actually why? what compells people to play so boring and then just leave the match after wasting every resource for your team?
I just vs someone who predrops EVERY SINGLE PALLET and then kills themselves on first hook like actually why? what compells people to play so boring and then just leave the match after wasting every resource for your team?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd have to ask them
edit: I also just played against a Claudette who seemed absolutely intent on farming everyone. I didn't want to be a douche to the other players by tunneling them, so I'd chase the Claud player instead, which meant the player got all their safe unhooks. It ended up with the Claud on last hook and someone else being dead (who she'd farmed a couple of times), so I was determined to find the Claud and make sure she went out next. She tried to greed the gen and then drop off the ledge (on the main house of Mothers Dwelling), I heard the drop and went outside, she just stood there and took 2 hits. I hooked her then she D/C'd after the sacrifice. Just some odd players on DBD I guess.
Must have been an immersed survivor.
You know, one of those "If I die in game, I die in real life" types