I refuse to switch to survivor.

I play it a bit but I am a killer main at heart. Switching over is like giving up on this game. I know most killers have already defected and rightfully so, but I feel like giving up is just not an option. I refuse to take the easy way out. Sure I have games where its totally unwinnable but there are also times where those unwinnable games become a crap show for the survivors and its worth it in the end. I dont get upset when I lose as most of the time its out of my hands just out perked at every corner and too many safe tiles linked to one another. Survivors nursery school man and I commend any killer who still plays this game today.

Comments

  • Thank you for your commendation, I commend you as well.

    I only play killer, I didn't buy this game to play survivor. Tried it once, ever. Too scary for me. I've been playing so long it's ridiculous that I don't know the game from the other side. Sometimes I toy with the idea of giving it a real try, but I don't wanna.

    I think the survivor's toxicity is the biggest problem for keeping killers. Having four people taunt you in game and in after-chat wears on some people. Many of you are young and care about your peers, virtual or otherwise. I'm old, I don't give a tiny little ######### what anyone says or does in this game. That's why I'm able to play killer with no end in sight.

    That also covers other frustrations, I don't give a #########. I'm trying to learn Nurse right now and I'm God-awful. The only kills I get are from survivors that mistake me for a new killer, otherwise I'm expecting zero kills, I'm not really trying for kills. I still find myself answering DID YOU HAVE FUN? with at least 3 stars, often five. Because I am having fun, it's a fun game. Blinking around is fun, hitting people after blinking is probably fun. I enjoy the killer role.

    The bright side of playing killer: I can be in another match in thirty seconds, and I will be.

  • Okay? Glad we're still insulting people for playing a different side of the game than you, after 5 years I'd hoped we'd have finally grown up

  • Well executioners good in every way imaginable so i'd take the sacrifice.

  • omg another whiny killer post that has to bash survivors!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Okay? Glad we're still insulting people for playing a different side of the game than you, after 5 years I'd hoped we'd have finally grown up

    I don't understand this vs mentality but then again I don't understand most people.

    Switching role is similar to betrayal to this guy it seems.