lets all take a moment to remember the stranger things pack.
rest in piece... cute boy steve..
rest in piece... cute boy steve..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’re still here except Hawkins. But I feel bad for future players that won’t have access to them.
RIP Sailor Boy; may you live on in the blood webs of new players forever. Sorry but I didn't play you enough to warrant buying you that cute costume.
BTW the third season was awful.
Speaking of stranger things, I'm really glad gurdian is still bugged and doesn't grant the unhooked survivor the haste status effect even though it's been months since the perk got changed.
No way... the third season is the best!
Maybe not the best but very good.