Unlimited Chapters?
I sometimes wonder when are they gonna stop making new chapters? Because imagine after let`s say 5 years, we`re gonna have so many characters in this game. I mean, they need to stop eventually, right?
I sometimes wonder when are they gonna stop making new chapters? Because imagine after let`s say 5 years, we`re gonna have so many characters in this game. I mean, they need to stop eventually, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah money will make it so they will find a new idea to introduce to us :)
When the game stops being profitable?
In my opinion they need to focus on the old killers, and not making chapters over chapters. Who wouldn`t miss an old billy nowadays? :)))