Do you run slower than other survivors?
Hello Guys,
This is the first time doing this and Im not sure if this is a bug or if my pc is just trash.
So before I make a bug report about this I want to find out who else has this problem.
Im a Yun Jin Main, I play simple perks (Self Awarness, Small Game, Renewal/Second Wind and Deja Vu). I play since October this year and never had any Issues.
But since the Portrait Of A Murderer Update I noticed that I run slower than other Survivors. Im as fast as a walking survivor which makes it easier for the Killer to down me. As I said im not sure if Im the only one who has this issue or not. Or Does it have to do with the perks I have which I doubt it?.
Comments
Do you have a clip of this?
it sounds like your ‚Sprint‘ button is not working, if you are running as fast as if you were walking.. did you check if it’s bound to the correct key, did you try binding it to another key just to make sure the button is not faulty?
Are you using a controller? If so test using a keyboard and mouse.
I do not have a Clip yet. I also doubt that my key isn't working because I got the sprint animation but I could try it out as well. If it works with a different key then thanks but if not...damn xD
Im a Pc player ^^
That is very strange and yes I'd definitely like to see a clip of this.
Were you suffering from the Hindered status effect?
Nope, I tested it out with friends in custom. No effects nothing and I still run slower than others
I tried a different Key but it doesn't change anything. Im working on the clip as fast as possible🤝