Nerf CoH already

This boon perk is the biggest mistake you ever made.

Comments

  • I wouldn't get that far, but yeah, it's bad...

    I think MoM was bigger BS.

  • @Sakurra said:

    This boon perk is the biggest mistake you ever made.

    No Boons in general were not thought through and properly tested before they were released.

    I won't go into the details because we all know what's wrong with them and what needs fixed l.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    I wouldn't get that far, but yeah, it's bad...

    I think MoM was bigger BS.

    If at least two of them have this perk is too strong. If they all have it then op

  • They do need to be tweaked a bit. New boon is fine im guessing since im not much of a slugger anyways but CoH and shadow boonie need to be toned down a bit.

    I think the best option would be to make them 1 time use only. You have 5 totems on the map so you get 5 uses and i think thats plenty. When killer finds the boon it should be broken.

    Edit: meh..

  • @Dino7281 said:

    I wouldn't get that far, but yeah, it's bad...

    I think MoM was bigger BS.

    Mettle of Man is kind of BS again, now that Boon: Circle of Healing was added to the game.

    I no longer need to choose between bringing a medkit or sabo box, saboteur or self-care/inner strength.

    I can now always bring a sabo box, and occassionally bring saboteur if I've been having trouble anticipating which hooks the killer will use. I personally don't even need to bring CoH, because someone in every single one of my games brings it--and I'll bet my life they always will in its current state. Its a better alternative to Self-Care, which was already way too popular.

    I procc'd Mettle of Man twice in one game recently. I used to have a hard time getting value out of it even once. Its too easy to heal up now.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2682578#Comment_2682578

    Mettle of Man is kind of BS again, now that Boon: Circle of Healing was added to the game.

    I no longer need to choose between bringing a medkit or sabo box, saboteur or self-care/inner strength.

    I can now always bring a sabo box, and occassionally bring saboteur if I've been having trouble anticipating which hooks the killer will use. I personally don't even need to bring CoH, because someone in every single one of my games brings it--and I'll bet my life they always will in its current state. Its a better alternative to Self-Care, which was already way too popular.

    I procc'd Mettle of Man twice in one game recently. I used to have a hard time getting value out of it even once. Its too easy to heal up now.

    Yeah, it's really good combo, but try to imagine that BS with old MoM...

  • @Hannacia said:

    They do need to be tweaked a bit. New boon is fine im guessing since im not much of a slugger anyways but CoH and shadow boonie need to be toned down a bit.

    I think the best option would be to make them 1 time use only. You have 5 totems on the map so you get 5 uses and i think thats plenty. When killer finds the boon it should be broken.

    Edit: meh..

    I'm talking only about CoH. I hit them and they come back in like 6 seconds (?) healed with this boon and medkits like mosquitoes if someone is slugged at pallet

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2682593#Comment_2682593

    I'm talking only about CoH. I hit them and they come back in like 6 seconds (?) healed with this boon and medkits like mosquitoes if someone is slugged at pallet

    it is the worst out of all of the 3 boons i do agree. I refuse to even use boons when i go survivor since im disgusted by them.