Can't believe I put off P head last

Pyramid head was the last killer I had to put points in, and holy crap I'm little upset I put him off. By far one of my favorite killers now, started to see a trend in killers I like now. The kind that can deny survivors the ability to camp pallets, any killers you guys put off but are now playing?

Comments

  • PH was probably my 2nd dlc killer, first being Plague. Hitting survivors through walls sounded awesome.

    After putting time into him, I felt like I was being punished for trying to be ballsy with my power instead of just going for safe hits only and constantly threaten to use my power like Slinger could. These days PHead feels a little stiff to use, even though I supported his fake M2 spam nerf.

    Maybe I should give him another shot one of these days. I'm currently rekindling my love for Plague, I abandoned her for such a long time. Fearmonger on her is to be feared.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm playing a lot of cenobite recently. I realised how fun it is to go for the solver of the box and keep chain hunts going, he feels quite powerful when i play like this instead of using it to teleport all the time.

    I loved his hoarder / franklins combo but he can feel so ######### when you get good teams who can still manage to grab the box and solve it across the map. Too scared to play him now though because of good teams training the box back to back.

    @lauraa said:

    PH was probably my 2nd dlc killer, first being Plague. Hitting survivors through walls sounded awesome.

    After putting time into him, I felt like I was being punished for trying to be ballsy with my power instead of just going for safe hits only and constantly threaten to use my power like Slinger could. These days PHead feels a little stiff to use, even though I supported his fake M2 spam nerf.

    Maybe I should give him another shot one of these days. I'm currently rekindling my love for Plague, I abandoned her for such a long time. Fearmonger on her is to be feared.

    Yea I strictly use him as a M1 killer and only his m2 on animation locks / pre drops. Nurses calling on him is insanely fun too because you can catch people off guard healing and slap them through the wall. Edit: Hes insane on tight hallways too, thought I was going to get clapped on RPD today with him and I just spammed M2s in hallways.

  • @Iliketoplaykiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2681951#Comment_2681951

    I loved his hoarder / franklins combo but he can feel so ######### when you get good teams who can still manage to grab the box and solve it across the map. Too scared to play him now though because of good teams training the box back to back.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2681958#Comment_2681958

    Yea I strictly use him as a M1 killer and only his m2 on animation locks / pre drops. Nurses calling on him is insanely fun too because you can catch people off guard healing and slap them through the wall. Edit: Hes insane on tight hallways too, thought I was going to get clapped on RPD today with him and I just spammed M2s in hallways.

    Minus the map size/lack of mobility, PHead sounds awesome to me on RPD.

    Almost no room to dodge Punishment, your Salsa cant be avoided in chase, and if you get lucky and face no Shadowsteps, your Nurses will make the survivor experience quite stressful.

  • Another PH main?!

    Now theres 4 instead of 3!

  • I wish cages counted for BBQ but I agree he is a lot of fun once you get the hang of him.