Rework idea for kinship

While you are on the hook Kinship activates if the killer is within 8 meters (?) of your hook, the hook timer is paused for 30/45/60 seconds once per trial.

I really want this against a facecamper bubba. More time for staring competition.

Comments

  • Well I think you forgot to put there some countdown like "If the killer stand for X seconds while no other Survivor is near" THEN the perk activates.

    It needs to have some sort of countdown or rule before it activates otherwise it would be easy to abuse by SWF groups or it would be free 60 sec on every new hook.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Well I think you forgot to put there some countdown like "If the killer stand for X seconds while no other Survivor is near" THEN the perk activates.

    It needs to have some sort of countdown or rule before it activates otherwise it would be easy to abuse by SWF groups or it would be free 60 sec on every new hook.

    I don't care about fk swf. I'm playing solo. This game was made for solo, not toxic kids talking on discord. Anyway, don't worry, devs won't do nothing about campers. Especially against bubba facecampers with 4-5 gens left and noed. Wow my idea is op and can be "abused". What a surprise. You really don't know how kinship works right now, huh?

    If a survivor is near to your hook kinship activate. This is what you are talking about.