Nitpick About Pyramid Head

So he has a giant sword, and his animations for breaking pallets and kicking generators is kicking it with his foot. I always make fun of that when it happens. I wish more killers had better animations, or more unique ones rather.

Comments

  • I mean unless you know silent hill 2 then you know that PH rarely uses his clever, in fact you can steal it from him, he also has like 3 in game animations.

    But considering that bhvr re uses every animation I doubt we will see a change, look at boons and how killers destroy it, same hatch animation, pallets and doors? Same animations with a few exceptions ofc like nurse, oni etc.

    Also fun fact, if PH hit a gen with his clever most likely the gen will be destroyed, a pallet makes sense but not a gen.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I mean unless you know silent hill 2 then you know that PH rarely uses his clever, in fact you can steal it from him, he also has like 3 in game animations.

    But considering that bhvr re uses every animation I doubt we will see a change, look at boons and how killers destroy it, same hatch animation, pallets and doors? Same animations with a few exceptions ofc like nurse, oni etc.

    Also fun fact, if PH hit a gen with his clever most likely the gen will be destroyed, a pallet makes sense but not a gen.

    Understandable, I was mainly referring to the pallet animation, generator I can understand, and while he does rarely use his clever in the games like you stated, I still would think he would prefer to use his clever on a piece of wood opposed to kicking it.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2680052#Comment_2680052

    Understandable, I was mainly referring to the pallet animation, generator I can understand, and while he does rarely use his clever in the games like you stated, I still would think he would prefer to use his clever on a piece of wood opposed to kicking it.

    Would be cool if he chopped it in half similar to nemesis.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2680056#Comment_2680056

    Would be cool if he chopped it in half similar to nemesis.

    I agree, just wish more killers had unique animations. Myers is another one, was hoping he'd just sort of "walk through it" and crush it like he does in the films. Maybe that could be a change to him to break pallets faster only in tier 3. Just an idea.

  • Pyramid Head stabbing down with his knife into the pallet:

    Untitled Image


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Pyramid Head stabbing down with his knife into the pallet:

    https://media.tenor.com/images/ae3e5c9dad9db73201f7ba5d63611f1e/tenor.gif

    Exactly

    That clip is so satisfying to watch.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2680052#Comment_2680052

    Understandable, I was mainly referring to the pallet animation, generator I can understand, and while he does rarely use his clever in the games like you stated, I still would think he would prefer to use his clever on a piece of wood opposed to kicking it.

    Yeah 100% I would love to see him use the clever to destroy pallets, I wonder why they never thought of it considering how loved PH is, the silent hill fanbase is probably one of the best fanbases out there that will follow silent hill stuff wherever they go.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    So he has a giant sword, and his animations for breaking pallets and kicking generators is kicking it with his foot. I always make fun of that when it happens. I wish more killers had better animations, or more unique ones rather.

    Yeah.

    it'd be nice to have more unique animations.

    here are some I'd like to see:


    PH: Using his cleaver on breakable walls and pallets.

    Huntress: using her ax on pallets.

    Doc: Shocking Generators.

  • The only genuinely great part of Pinhead was the imaginative ways his chains were utilized in all his animations. The art team really knocked it out of the park on that guy. It's a shame the balance team took a dump all over their hard work.

    It'd be nice if more killers had Pinhead's level of unique animation detail.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2680058#Comment_2680058

    I agree, just wish more killers had unique animations. Myers is another one, was hoping he'd just sort of "walk through it" and crush it like he does in the films. Maybe that could be a change to him to break pallets faster only in tier 3. Just an idea.

    Maybe with breakable walls he can pass throught but I dont see that with a wood plank.

    I would like pyramid to use the cleaver too for brealing things.