Kindred + COH has made Solo Q survivable for me.
It’s no longer sweat and rage with teammates running these two perks makes it so much better it’s amazing
It’s no longer sweat and rage with teammates running these two perks makes it so much better it’s amazing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kindred has always been a saving grace for solo. I hate playing solo so much that if I can’t play SWF, I just play killer. I enjoy killer enough to be good with that.
I also prefer Kindred when going solo. Gives me information rather than nervous faith in my unknowns of the day.
I use COH and it helps in solo defo makes the game bareable! no longer looking for a heal or being left at hook when a team m8 could of healed me
Kindred + windows of oppertunity = base kit for me as solo. It always has been meta for solos as info = power. I have the 2 last perk slots filled with a 2nd chance and a chase perk. Honestly this feels like the most balanced build for me and it always works well for me as I escape the majority of my chases and matches as a whole.
COH on the other hand is downright overpowered and I will not do that to killers. It feels like a cheat/exploit. I have had matches as killer where 3 survivors had COH, which forces you to commit to every chase, even though they run to the other side of your 3gen. It is downright OP. Period.
Kindred is def a must in solo q. COH honestly for me is not since I'd rather be injured and run iron will.
survivors run kindred?
I seem to be the only one and it is depressing watching them run around like headless chickens feeding the camper.