Tombstone piece: How do I kill on ps4
Do I need to press a second button? R2 downs survivors.
Do I need to press a second button? R2 downs survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Related: Just how do you mori spam on PS4? Only ever seen one person do it (not even tried myself), and it just so happens that this particular survivor really really deserved it.
Eight said: Press your standard attack to start Mori in them but don't fully filled the kill bar by releasing it early. Hag is the best for this IMO because she keeps biting their face off. Now go be toxic back to the little bastards.
Cheers mate. Must be timing thing for me, pretty sure I've let go "early" before but obviously did it wrong. Will practice.
Clown mori spam is hilarious (seen it on videos only, unfortunately). Spirit's was also pretty funny (pick 'em up, drop 'em, pick 'em up, drop 'em). I was in stitches.
quick lunge
I have tried this with quick tap of R2 over an over. It keeps downing them like normal. Does not grab. Must be related to the same bug that keeps console players from getting grabs since it uses the same mechanic. Stupid I say. This needs to be fixed. I cannot even do my daily today because I have no mori and this addon does not work.
Tier 3 evil.
Use the red lock of hair to make it infinite.
Survivor must be standing.
Tap attack but don't hold.
I Love Nurse's. You keep flipping them, over and over.