Killer que times non existent
I’ve never had faster que times. Behavior really f’d this game up with making it near impossible to play killer anymore and be competitive. No wonder the que for killer has never been better.
I’ve never had faster que times. Behavior really f’d this game up with making it near impossible to play killer anymore and be competitive. No wonder the que for killer has never been better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
even in the morning/days now the queue isn't so bad which is kinda nice. used to be before, you may as well give up on killer during the day and just SWF with your buddies. now i can wake n bake and play some Nemesis first thing, I kinda dig it.
I mean I still get 5 minute queues in the morning/afternoon, late at night is when things start to pick up
And yes I have crossplay on
Just playing surv - takes a few minutes. My killer Q is really fast.
Survivor q is insane after evening