What happened to the Pinhead NFTs
After the initial backlash I never heard what happened to them. Did they actually release them or was it just a publicity thing?
After the initial backlash I never heard what happened to them. Did they actually release them or was it just a publicity thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They were released, people stopped caring.
people saw them, went "lol screenshot" and then forgot about it
now in years time theyre gonna wonder why they have a picture of Pinhead with a mohawk and sunglasses on their PC
yeah boss protocol actually did things and continue to exist
definitely worth the amazon rainforest
ok thats actually pretty funny… and sad
Funny - but really, what a crap
I have absolutely no attachment to the Hellraiser franchise and I still feel insulted.
just wait till i find that one of pinhead with a mowhawk
Oh I’ve seen them already. I rarely felt a sensation like that, to the point where I can’t even tell what it is I’m feeling when I look at them.
Disgraceful, is the word that comes to mind.