PTB for EGS?
I recently got DBD on the EGS and I'm wondering whether or not I will have access to the PTB. Does anyone know if this is a thing or is it steam exclusive? Thanks!
Tagged:
BHVR
I recently got DBD on the EGS and I'm wondering whether or not I will have access to the PTB. Does anyone know if this is a thing or is it steam exclusive? Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it. AFAIK the EGS store doesn't support that kind of beta function like Steam does.
I don't think the Windows Store allows it either.
No PTB's will only be on Steam.