SBMM is broken these days
I’ve been solely matching with level ash and bronze for these days(without any exception, and I’m iridescent 1 survivor , and they’re definitely new players. It was not the case several days before, what is happening??
I’ve been solely matching with level ash and bronze for these days(without any exception, and I’m iridescent 1 survivor , and they’re definitely new players. It was not the case several days before, what is happening??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game was just released on Epic Game Store and is there for free for a week -> a lot of new players...
always has been.
These days?
It always has been and it always will be.
no it was Normal for me before but recently I constantly met full lobby of ash people with one or two yellow perks
Grades mean nothing in terms of skill.
But your post insinuates that it ever worked.