Now that you released The Artist..
..Remove the clunk on The Executioner.
..Remove the clunk on The Executioner.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I almost convinced myself to play him today, but I remembered the clunk and decided nah.
Idk what it is. He's a better Nemesis and he's easier to tunnel with, but I just don't find him anywhere as fun as Nemesis.
Does he still have that animation bug when he readies his M2? I remember stopping playing him because of that, and they said on a patch that it was fixed but it really wasn't.
lowkey please no that clunk makes him fun for me and i love him for it, it adds skill to learning how his entire power functions
What does the clunk mean? I played him for a while but I didn’t notice anything weird
old executioner felt really smooth.
i'm assuming it's got something related to cancelling his power reading the comments but before i thought it was related to his camera movement.
either way, keep it. i think he's a very well balanced killer, even if he's absolutely not the most enjoyable to face, and i love playing him with all my heart. nothing wrong with giving a killer player things they can learn and improve on to split the bad and good players apart.
Yeah he seems fine to me too