Thanks for Voting, Everyone! I went with legacy armour, for Spirit!
Here are my top picks.
for "Other", if you pick Mr. Puddles, please specify a second choice, since I'll be disregarding Mr. Puddles until I've saved enough for the whole set, which I don't feel like doing right now.
Thanks for voting!
please share/upvote this poll so I can get the best sense of what to use my shards for!
Comments
I went with other since I don't have an opinion, but I want to be able to see the poll results.
if survivor cosmetics are an option too anything for david king
if we have to pick killer ones (ew) then imo go for Shroud of the Lost for Mr. Ding a Ling because that gold really be doing things for me
"shroud of the lost" is that the one that the vampire one's a reskin of?
idk it's his year of the ox body
oh, O.K. thanks.
YES PLEASE