[Balance] List of changes needed for all the killers

Needless to say, the killers are going through a stage ... frustrating. I'm going to cut to the chase, I want to summarize some changes that all killers need in order to be "competitive" again. Since we currently only see: Huntress, Billy and Nurse.

  Trapper:

  • Start the game with 2 traps in your hand
  • More protection in their traps (To avoid turning them off so easily)
  • New tools so that traps deactivated are automatically regenerated (so as not to waste time, pick them up and put them back)
  • Rework some of your Addons.

Wraith

  • When it becomes visible that it takes less time (WITHOUT ADDONS)
  • Sprint base (0.25s or 0.5s, maybe?)
  • Eliminate the ability to make it appear when it is invisible (LIGHTS)
  • 100% invisible
  • Movement Speed "Cloaked" From 5.04 (126%) to 6, maybe?
  • Reworks some of your Addons

Hag

  • Directly, I would look for some new features in your power to be more useful or REWORK.
  • Increase your base speed.

Doctor

  • I think that sometimes the 2.5 seconds of "silence" is a bit useless base, we can not always make the survivors cancel their actions in windows or in a loop. It would change to 3 seconds of 2.5 seconds and nothing else or add some addons to enhance the "silence"

Freddy

  • Reduce the smoke of Freddy's world (Be more visible to the killer since he is in his own world)
  • Increase the smoke for the survivors and reduce the visibility when they are in the nightmare.
  • Remove the possibility of waking up when you're injure and you heal
  • Reduce the time to sleep a survivor from 7 to 4 seconds
  • When a survivor is in the sleep transition (4 seconds) during those 4 seconds the survivor is slowed down (15-20%) and suffers a blindness.

PIG

  • Improve the capacity of your base traps:
  • Make a real challenge with JigSaw boxes
  • More complicated to remove the traps of his head.
  • Normal speed when crouching. (It is very useless to crouch, because it is a waste of time for the killer and it is not profitable to crouch as the game is currently, therefore, if we really used to go crouching it would be at a normal killer speed)

Billy, Nurse,Huntres, Myers, Leatherface:

  • Nothing special

I hope you like it, and comment! : D

Comments

  • Trapper : I mostly agree.

    Wraith : Either make him 100% invisible, or make him way faster while cloaked. Both could prove excessive. Tho I mostly agree.

    Hag : She mostly need QoL buffs with her traps more than movement speed itself. Like not losing the lunge momentum after the teleport, or faster trap setting, and ultimately : BETTER ADD-ONS, her add-ons are nearly all terrible with huge downsides.

    Doctor : he will be in a rather fine place, even against looping, once the vacuum will be gone tbh.

    Freddy : I mostly agree as well. I'd still prefer my own rework, but that could do.

    Pig : Imo she mostly need her AMBUSH to be viable. Mostly achieved by a slight nerf to SB, a better FOV and movement speed, as well as slightly more distance to be able to punish several loops with mindgames.

    I would add :

    Myers : He DEFINITELY requires a simple buff : when you fully stalked someone, you gain benefits in a chase against that specific person, aka bonus movement/recover on hits. Increase that bonus if the target is your obsession.

    Leatherface : Not being slowed down that much during the revving would be at least the BASELINE for having a decent character.

    Huntress : Less small loops for her would be lovely.

  • @Runiver said:
    Trapper : I mostly agree.

    Wraith : Either make him 100% invisible, or make him way faster while cloaked. Both could prove excessive. Tho I mostly agree.

    Hag : She mostly need QoL buffs with her traps more than movement speed itself. Like not losing the lunge momentum after the teleport, or faster trap setting, and ultimately : BETTER ADD-ONS, her add-ons are nearly all terrible with huge downsides.

    Doctor : he will be in a rather fine place, even against looping, once the vacuum will be gone tbh.

    Freddy : I mostly agree as well. I'd still prefer my own rework, but that could do.

    Pig : Imo she mostly need her AMBUSH to be viable. Mostly achieved by a slight nerf to SB, a better FOV and movement speed, as well as slightly more distance to be able to punish several loops with mindgames.

    I would add :

    Myers : He DEFINITELY requires a simple buff : when you fully stalked someone, you gain benefits in a chase against that specific person, aka bonus movement/recover on hits. Increase that bonus if the target is your obsession.

    Leatherface : Not being slowed down that much during the revving would be at least the BASELINE for having a decent character.

    Huntress : Less small loops for her would be lovely.

    Cool ^^

  • Only gonna comment on a few of these.

    Trapper:

    • More traps in your hand as base I would definitely agree with
    • The ability to set a trap that's already on the ground without needing to pick it up or have space for it would be a fantastic time saving change for him
    • Agree with addon rework also

    Wraith:

    • A small Windstorm at base could be very nice, nerfing the Windstorm addons to compensate
    • Faster movement speed whilst cloaked I REALLY agree with, and is the change I want most for the Wraith. It would do absolute wonders for his map control, as well as giving a very good reason to cloak more often. It would even suit his theme as a predator
    • Addon rework I agree with again, so many useless ones

    Freddy:

    • Your buffs for him might be a bit excessive, reducing the dream transition from 7 - 4 seconds and making healing skill checks not wake you up are already huge buffs, and the devs themselves said they are considering these. Don't want to do too much at once.

    Pig:

    • Her traps are fine imo, only her Ambush needs work. And I think it should be indirectly buffed by nerfing Sprint Burst... but that's just my opinion.
  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:
    Only gonna comment on a few of these.

    Trapper:

    • More traps in your hand as base I would definitely agree with
    • The ability to set a trap that's already on the ground without needing to pick it up or have space for it would be a fantastic time saving change for him
    • Agree with addon rework also

    Wraith:

    • A small Windstorm at base could be very nice, nerfing the Windstorm addons to compensate
    • Faster movement speed whilst cloaked I REALLY agree with, and is the change I want most for the Wraith. It would do absolute wonders for his map control, as well as giving a very good reason to cloak more often. It would even suit his theme as a predator
    • Addon rework I agree with again, so many useless ones

    Freddy:

    • Your buffs for him might be a bit excessive, reducing the dream transition from 7 - 4 seconds and making healing skill checks not wake you up are already huge buffs, and the devs themselves said they are considering these. Don't want to do too much at once.

    Pig:

    • Her traps are fine imo, only her Ambush needs work. And I think it should be indirectly buffed by nerfing Sprint Burst... but that's just my opinion.

    Yeah, about freddy they said some changes that were going to make him, take away the possibility of waking up when you fail a self-care skill check, reduce the transition from 7 to 4 seconds and something else that I do not remember.

  • I think the changes said in the post by freddy on my part are good enough to make it more fun to play and really balanced.

  • @Runiver said:
    Trapper : I mostly agree.

    Wraith : Either make him 100% invisible, or make him way faster while cloaked. Both could prove excessive. Tho I mostly agree.

    Hag : She mostly need QoL buffs with her traps more than movement speed itself. Like not losing the lunge momentum after the teleport, or faster trap setting, and ultimately : BETTER ADD-ONS, her add-ons are nearly all terrible with huge downsides.

    Doctor : he will be in a rather fine place, even against looping, once the vacuum will be gone tbh.

    Freddy : I mostly agree as well. I'd still prefer my own rework, but that could do.

    Pig : Imo she mostly need her AMBUSH to be viable. Mostly achieved by a slight nerf to SB, a better FOV and movement speed, as well as slightly more distance to be able to punish several loops with mindgames.

    I would add :

    Myers : He DEFINITELY requires a simple buff : when you fully stalked someone, you gain benefits in a chase against that specific person, aka bonus movement/recover on hits. Increase that bonus if the target is your obsession.

    Leatherface : Not being slowed down that much during the revving would be at least the BASELINE for having a decent character.

    Huntress : Less small loops for her would be lovely.

    I would've said most of this. I don't think that being locked out of interactions for an extra 0.5 seconds would make Doc OP, so I'd be fine with it happening.