It's easily Pain Resonance. Gift of Pain isn't completely useless, but Pain Resonance is actively good. If you're only going for one, go for Pain Resonance.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think this is even a real question. Gift of Pain is okish, but Pain Resonance is way better.
It's easily Pain Resonance. Gift of Pain isn't completely useless, but Pain Resonance is actively good. If you're only going for one, go for Pain Resonance.
Pain Resonance easily.
This is not even a contest...
both are O.K. PR is better.
I feel both are good. it just depends on your build. Definitely should run agitation if you run scourge hook perks.
I think the gen regression is more useful than the hemorrhage and gift of pain only activates when someone is unhooked