Ruin + Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance is the only slowdown you need.

This is just insane. These perks are so good. and put it with pentimento and nurses calling, severed hands and thorny nest. You get some stupid slowdown with The Artist.

Comments

  • No Way Out is also pretty solid. It’s a free automatic extra 60 seconds at the end of the match with an added noise alert to let you know where the survivor who tried to use the gate is.

  • @dugman said:

    No Way Out is also pretty solid. It’s a free automatic extra 60 seconds at the end of the match with an added noise alert to let you know where the survivor who tried to use the gate is.

    true. im planning on using: thrill of the hunt

  • I’m only running Scourge and I find it pretty solid by itself. I find it much better than Pop.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I’m only running Scourge and I find it pretty solid by itself. I find it much better than Pop.

    Definitely, however. Won't stop you from getting gen-rushed. Like me lol

  • I prefer scourge hook + pop. It feels more effective to me since ruin is gone fast.

  • I thought you were getting rekt. which is it?


    Fun fact. I got a 4k using padded jaws on the new map. 3 terror radius perks and bbq.

  • what happens when they cleanse ruin in the first 20 seconds?

  • @Zozzy said:

    what happens when they cleanse ruin in the first 20 seconds?

    Idk i ######### quit ths pile of ######### of a ######### game. I am so done with t bagging and flashlight clicking Il come back when the game fixes itself

  • @legacycolt said:

    I prefer scourge hook + pop. It feels more effective to me since ruin is gone fast.

    Yeah since they scream and touch the gen again this combo should be the best one.

  • @ShadowNurseZFX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2678912#Comment_2678912

    Definitely, however. Won't stop you from getting gen-rushed. Like me lol

    Idk, usually they either end up with 2 gens left before everyone is dead. Or I all the gens done and everyone is dead.

    I am not saying you can’t be genrushed because there are teams who are strictly M1ners but lack in the chase department.

    Currently I have a solid build with Lullaby in it, which had Corrupt and I’ve just replaced it with Scourge, and so far it’s working out.

  • Corrupt, No Way Out, NOED is where it's at.

  • @Maliken said:

    Corrupt, No Way Out, NOED is where it's at.

    il try it out in a week. Playing survivor from now on tho