Is the winter event bugged?
I haven't received any login rewards on PS5 or PC after day 2.
I haven't received any login rewards on PS5 or PC after day 2.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For day 3 there were rift fragments which would be added to your rift without any popup.
day 4 were 500 shards, those should have been added with a popup.
if you are sure you didn’t get them, contact support, they can look into your account:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
yeah I got all mine just apart from the rifts which I might of got I just didn't get a notification as Mooks said. I had the bloodpoints and 500 shards. Did you guys quickly use Bloodpoint code HOHOHO for 150k
This is going to sound dumb, but did you logout and log back in? I only ask because I wasn't logging out and receiving anything until I membered about logging back in. I'm kind of dumb though so..