Stop being lazy and give your game the TLC it deserves, we know you can afford it so quit dodging it

Add a proper anti cheat system so these script kiddies are at least somewhat reduced.

Fix the innumerable sound bugs that exist in the game currently, including one that MAKES SURVIVORS SILENT FOR NO REASON. No I am NOT going to report them because I know for a FACT you are aware of them and simply have chosen not to fix them. Sometimes I randomly hear a male breathing next to me at all times as Killer, Gens that are done make sound like they are at 99%, and I swear I hear a Survivor mixed into Demo's roar audio.

Fix prominent Killer glitches people have been begging for for YEARS, like Nurse's Blink bug.

You and I both know that if you REALLY wanted to, these could be fixed by next patch.

You can afford to hire people to give you help if you really need it, you simply choose not to and God only knows why.

I am a very kind person, I value treating others the way I want to be treated, but frankly you treat your game AND your players like garbage and it is embarrassing. I don't want to be an #########, I don't want to be blunt and rude but for ######### sake, just DO IT.

Just ######### do it already, I feel like a parent talking down to a lazy teenager. What on Earth does it take for you to say enough is enough and to fix these issues?

Comments