Can't play a single normal match without frame drops
Seriously, DBD is literally the worst game to play that it'd be embarassing to call it "optimized".
How can a game that runs 120+ fps drop down to 15? To top it off, it's all random so that makes it even better.
Fix it BHVR. I'm tired of playing a broken game that I paid good money for.
Comments
I keep getting chugs while playing killer and nothing changes with cpu and gpu usage. Are you using a hard drive instead of an SSD ?
SSD + C-drive the most basic setup you can think of.
It happened a patch or so ago too, but it seems like everytime a new DLC is out, these drops follow suit. I'm just simply tired of it.
Happens to me whenever a survivor is hooked, a generator completed or EGC triggered. Kinda annoying if I'm in middle of a chase or doing gens on my own, but other than that I think it's better than it was like a year ago or so
As a console player I shouldn't be forced to run this game at any higher graphic settings than I deem needed.
I dont need nearly as many particle effects as are present and the extras that slow my game down more wont hurt to not have on.