Killers please stop complaining about SWF
Are we not allowed to play with friends? Do I really deserve to get banned because I like to play survivor with people I usually hang out with? It makes no sense and it’s nauseating to hear.
I have over 1300 hours in this game and have never complained about SWFs in my killer games. If I lose, I either get annoyed by the map, bugs, or I just come to realization that I didn’t play well enough. It’s not survivors’ faults for wanting to play with their friends.
Sorry for the rant, but as someone who probably has more bias towards killer than survivor, I really get annoyed hearing that SWF is off limits.
Comments
Then have there be a mute option lol.
It would just be slower for them, ideally. What we're trying to do is nerf SWF without nerfing solo.
Ahhh yes insults instead of adding anything to the conversation.
For the record i play in a swf with friends often and i still think swf is overall the strongest thing in the gams
Makes sense but I don't consider an SWF a two man. Four for me. So, I'm not being too technical.
Ahhh I was lumping all groups together. I believe they said most SWF are just two-mans.