Overcome Works with Nemesis Infection
Overcome has been activating when Nemesis infects a survivor, they get an extended boost then exhausted. This is not 'injured' per the description of the perk.
Overcome has been activating when Nemesis infects a survivor, they get an extended boost then exhausted. This is not 'injured' per the description of the perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry, they'll fix it in 2024
Nemesis infection is the only inoffensive ability that gives survivors a speed boost, so i think is intended.
I can imagine how it sucks in maps like Red Forest.
Same with Legion applying Deep Wound to an already injured survivor
It's hard to tell if it's intentional or just a misleading description.
Now survivors will just make even more distance without actually receiving a damage state than the normal speed boost which makes his power a lot worse. I think they just activate the injured speed boost on the first tentacle swing and overcome thinks you actually lost a health state and activates.
Considering I'm pretty sure it doesn't activate on stuff like becoming injured from plague infection and the like I'd say that's not how it's intended to work and is a bug that should be fixed, indeed. But I guess the description is inaccurate and doesn't actually check if you became injured in the first place, but rather if you got the on-hit speed boost.
At the very least the description should be 100% clear about what's the trigger for the perk to activate.