We Must Be In A RV Park
With all these campers!
Has anyone else faced an influx of campers this weekend? Is it because the game is free and a bunch of newbs are playing? Or some other reason? Or is it just me?
So far today I've been camped by:
-Ghostface
-Huntress
-Micheal
-Pinhead
=Pyramid Head
-Billy
Comments
I've just grouped you all into one big lump of cry babies. I don't bother trying to tell you apart.
The people who do bother, as in the reasonable people looking for something resembling a discussion, will remember that.
Especially considering the large majority of has haven't cried at all, even on this thread.
So sorry. The crybaby and those that defend the crybaby. My bad.
Starting to think the irony of your comments is lost on you, as well.
Starting to think I am wasting my time. I'm done. Have a fun time ruining other people's games.
The. Most. Ironic. Comment. Yet.
:)