We didn't get a killer with instadown power for a while

I wonder if the next one will be licensed or original.

And if they are going to be weaker or stronger.

Comments

  • I just hope they're not another anti-loop ranged Killer... not complaining about them per-se, just wishing we got something more mechanically unique instead of encouraging boring Shift+W gameplay. (I'm really hating playing against Artist for that reason...)

    At this point, I just wish they would completely rework Twins for their next "chapter". Twins honestly feels like they just needed a Killer to go along with Elodie. It kind of shows with how little content they receive and how few people play them in general. Truly the Forgotten Killer.

  • What instadown killers do we have? Hillbilly, Shape, Cannibal, Ghost Face, and Oni I think is all of them? Hmmmm, most are licensed so I'd say chances are a licensed killer if we get one. Although it's been 2 years since the last instadown killer, I'm not getting my hopes up but I'd love to see one. Literally, I think Oni's dbd birthday was yesterday.

    I'm not sure why, but besides Leatherface, I find all the instadown killers fairly enjoyable to play against and play as. I'd love to see another.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    What instadown killers do we have? Hillbilly, Shape, Cannibal, Ghost Face, and Oni I think is all of them? Hmmmm, most are licensed so I'd say chances are a licensed killer if we get one. Although it's been 2 years since the last instadown killer, I'm not getting my hopes up but I'd love to see one. Literally, I think Oni's dbd birthday was yesterday.

    I'm not sure why, but besides Leatherface, I find all the instadown killers fairly enjoyable to play against and play as. I'd love to see another.

    Yeah I find them interesting as well. Would love to see another one.