Do you commit to overcome chases?
Im surprised since the perk came out how many people commit to a chase with it up. You gain so much distance yet they keep chasing. But normally it costs them 3 gens or more in the process. So i just wanna ask generally to killers (personally i don't) do you commit to a chase when overcome is used?
Comments
Depends. If they use it and they change direction, or are forced to turn due to walls, it's not that bad. If they use it in a straight line, and they can keep running in that straight line, I'll leave them if I have something else to do.
I'm still happier to face it than I am Dead Hard. Also, obligatory laughs in Plague.
I mean being a Nemesis main helps.
It depends what killer I'm playing.
All it takes is 1 nurse blink to catch back up.
It depends what killer and what add-ons I'm using.