Killers in the Lobby

I heard they were going to patch the known killer in the lobbies and know who they're going against, and what perks etc they are running?I have a passion for this game and invested money into it to see it slide down hill to hackers...Anti Cheat in the works ?

Comments

  • We have no idea what BHVR is doing about hackers.

    Except making the game free for a week on the Epic Games Store...

  • @Pulsar said:

    We have no idea what BHVR is doing about hackers.

    Except making the game free for a week on the Epic Games Store...

    Is it a week free to play, or a week free to get?

  • @Pulsar said:

    We have no idea what BHVR is doing about hackers.

    Except making the game free for a week on the Epic Games Store...

    This should not matter at all when it comes to Hackers.

    I have read somewhere that a new account only costs a few bucks. Like under 5 Dollar/Euro. And since Hackers are banned in waves, they probably have a few weeks with a new account anyway.

  • @Pulsar said:

    We have no idea what BHVR is doing about hackers.

    Except making the game free for a week on the Epic Games Store...

    I definitely run into...suspicious people sometimes but that might just be because I've got my feelers out now.

    I see too many on streams though. Way too many.

    The No Mither + lag switching is by far the most annoying though.