What would be a good meme build for Artist?
I've been browsing through the perk list to try and come up with a full meme/roleplay build for artist. But I can't seem to come up with something that is obvious, other than Spies.
Throw me some ideas! :) Thanks
Comments
Spies from the Shadows ;)
So no 4 perks, no addons, just... Spies? :D I'm looking for a full build, that would be an obvious meme. Thank you for your contribution tho ;)
On the assumption survivors get interruped by crows.
Thrill with full hex build, find a place where you can hit all totems with your birds. Rince and repeat. See if survivors are going to keep trying to cleanse
Other then that jumpscr(are)ow with her addons which cause oblivious and give her undetectable could be fun too
I suggest all 3 Teachable Perks and Spies for the full birb effect
Iridiscent Feather Is Good for sneaking up and people and Darkest Ink is good for Blinding
Thats my suggestions
😐️
Bitter murmur + knock down and go into the middle of the map and try to down people from there without moving, crows only