should i do a new support ticket?

Hi, i have a problem with my account and have already waited 19 days, should i make a new ticket? What are your experiences?

Comments

  • Currently they need longer to answer because there are many many support tickets coming in.

    a new support ticket won’t solve your problem. Mandy has assured every support ticket gets answered (if it’s not about another player report as they don’t answer those if they don’t need further info)



    i am also waiting on a response from a support ticket from 14th Nov…

  • thank you for the quick answer :D

  • @Mooks said:

    Currently they need longer to answer because there are many many support tickets coming in.

    a new support ticket won’t solve your problem. Mandy has assured every support ticket gets answered (if it’s not about another player report as they don’t answer those if they don’t need further info)

    i am also waiting on a response from a support ticket from 14th Nov…

    Nov 14th? Yikes.

    Begs the question how many tickets they receive in a day for it to take that long.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2676812#Comment_2676812

    Nov 14th? Yikes.

    Begs the question how many tickets they receive in a day for it to that that long.

    Yeah.. I mean.. I am lucky it’s only about a single cosmetic piece in my case (which I probably won’t even get back…) so it’s not that much a an issue for me.

    but maybe that’s also why others get prioritized over me? Who knows 🤷‍♂️

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2676814#Comment_2676814

    Yeah.. I mean.. I am lucky it’s only about a single cosmetic piece in my case (which I probably won’t even get back…) so it’s not that much a an issue for me.

    but maybe that’s also why others get prioritized over me? Who knows 🤷‍♂️

    for me it's that my whole account got reset :)

    so i lost around 30 000 000 blood points <w< if not even more