The lack of cheaters being acknowledged is not fair to your players, and you should be ashamed.

It makes me question if you guys even care frankly.

I know that sounds harsh but I don't know what to say, they run rampant, if the other players are lucky they use obvious cheats, and if they are unlucky they use subtle cheats that are either impossible or nearly impossible for a player to detect. It's a very real and 100% undeniable issue.

Why has this not even been acknowledged? Commented on in any capacity? Do you think players are stupid and they don't notice? Of course they notice. It ruins the game and makes me and many others not want to play.

Why would I EVER want to support a game that is clearly rotting on the inside by a plague of script kiddies while the developers act aloof and do nothing about it? You even had the gall to make the game FREE for a bit on Epic Games Store, where any loser with too much free time can download DBD and ruin the game even more. Not that it matters, DBD keys are cheap as dirt, but I digress.

I could forgive this if you at least showed that you are aware of this as an issue and say you are actually working on solutions to at least mitigate this somewhat. But you haven't, not even after months of this being rampant and horrible.

I genuinely do not know what to say, you are making me lose any hope for this game if this is always going to be an issue. Like a cancer always plaguing the back of our minds, every new exciting game update with new maps, Survivors and Killers with awesome perks just for horrible people to inevitably come in and ruin it for everyone who cared enough to FINANCIALLY SUPPORT YOU.

It's disrespectful, it's lazy, it's disheartening, and it is completely and totally unacceptable in every capacity.

I don't know what it will take for you to at least say something or do something, but it is far too much and not at all worth anyone's time to find it.

Your players deserve better. They deserve a better game, they deserve better treatment, they deserve better care, and to be 100% brutally honest, your players deserve better developers. If you aren't going to fix this issue, you don't deserve your players or your success.

I don't say this to be hurtful, I say this because sadly, it is the truth. It shouldn't be, but it is. And it hurts, it hurts really badly. It makes me sad and frustrated, just like everyone else who cares about your game.

Please just say something. Anyone, throw us a bone, prove that you have a pulse. The bar is at it's absolute lowest, do ANYTHING, SAY anything. Anything at all.

Comments