Challenge discussion
I have done pretty much all the killer challenges, and have heaps of survivor ones left.
However I feel like I am wasting my time playing killer while I have survivor challenges left - the completionist in me feels like I could be doing survivor challenges.
Anyone else feel this way? Is there any reward for doing all the challenges, or is it just for completionist ?
Comments
The BPs, but those are only interesting on the higher Levels. At max. Playing Killer generates far more BPs, so unless you have a Challenge which really gives a lot of BPs as Survivor, you will still gain more BPs when playing Killer. (e.g. a Challenge which brings 25k BPs in the Tome will probably give you less BPs when playing as Survivor than one game as Killer)
The Lore is also locked behind the challenges, so if you care for Lore, this would be the reward. And Rift Fragments, if you need them.
But aside from those, nope, it is only for completion.
I have to complete both. It’s a compulsion. I generally start on one side then switch to the other after a set is completed. It’s good to complete both for no other reason than saving bps for later use.
Theres some insane challenges for both that reward 15k, I really cant be bothered with them then.
They should do an extra reward for fully completing a tome
One feature I would really like for old tomes is show me a killer and survivor list of ones I havent done. It can be painful finding a new killer challenge for me.
I personally don't feel this way because I play both says fairly evenly, it all depends on how fast I get certain challenges done.
Its because I feel like I could be earning so many more bps as killer and solo q is a nightmare