Underneath those sunglasses... Jonah is a Zaddy.
I wasn't very interested in him with the sunglasses, but when I saw this cosmetic I was like I need to get him. 🤣
So far my favorite of his. I prefer this one over his default.
I wasn't very interested in him with the sunglasses, but when I saw this cosmetic I was like I need to get him. 🤣
So far my favorite of his. I prefer this one over his default.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i will definitely get this head once I have enough shards ready. Though I already got the blue T-shirt which I prefer over this.
Wth is a zaddy?
Oooh I like that one too.
His headphones add more personality to him imo. 😄
Zaddy is an noun used for handsome, fashionable, sexy man with swag.