What is this 'egg'-like... thing?
Two matches in a row I have ran into these. I have not played in quite some time... Is this something new? Can anyone tell me what they are? :D
Tysm!
Two matches in a row I have ran into these. I have not played in quite some time... Is this something new? Can anyone tell me what they are? :D
Tysm!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a challenge. when you have the challenge equipped one appears in a trial.
Blighted pustules part of an old challenge in one of the compendiums where you have to interact with them to "cleanse" them.
Cankers. They spawn when somebody has archive challenge active. Ignore them
That was crazy fast on the replies!
Thanks, y'all. I had never seen them before and spent a solid 30 seconds trying to figure out if I was supposed to do something like hit it or something 😂
its actually something very, very old!
those things used to spawn in the original Halloween Event as a secondary objective for Survivors, which they had to interact with to earn nectar, which could then be used to purchase some of the Hallowed Blight skins.
these crankers never made a return in the following years, until they finally decided to add them to the Halloween Tome challenges, that, if the challenge was selected by a Survivor, would spawn one in the trial.
essentially they are just a huge timewaster for Survivors that they do to earn challenge points.
People who have this Challenge dont want to complete them anyway. They just want to spawn a Cranker to confuse other players.
and I kinda regret finishing all of them so I can’t do this. But I couldn’t let one challenge stay unfinished like that 😭
Same for me. My inner Monk would have killed me.
A relic from better days, that is what it truly is.
Some killers give it a whack every once in a while... hurts to see the flower treated that way. I like bringing it whenever I don't have any other challenges because why not? :)