Fix spawning

I spawn 5 feet from a hex totem and 2 seconds later I hear the terror radius. I'm the obsession and I don't even have any obsession perks.

Game before that? 5 seconds after I spawn a cloaked Wraith strolls over and body blocks me in a corner.

I'm getting really fed up with this crap.

Comments

  • You know the Killer can have obsession perks too, right?
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    You know the Killer can have obsession perks too, right?

    This is very true, Rancor, Play With Your Food etc andl spawns are sometimes bad as in you spawn on top of a hill and killer spawns 24 meters or less away looking right at you. I've spawned as killer within 15 meters or less of survivors at times and had it happen to me as well.

  • You know the Killer can have obsession perks too, right?
    Yes. I did not imply otherwise. It's annoying when it happens, tho.
  • 2 of the worst survivor spawns in the game. Very close to the killer, and very close to a lit totem.
    The latter isn't great for the killer either.

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    2 of the worst survivor spawns in the game. Very close to the killer, and very close to a lit totem.
    The latter isn't great for the killer either.

    What's even worse if it's it's the killer Ruin totem and they see you spawn enar it you get tunneled and camped lol.

  • Wow, I just had some bad luck.
    I spawned in next to a generator. I'm thinking "Huh, do I do the gen, or take cover a little?" I start to take cover, then "VRRRRN!!!" Billy is next to me before I even really heard the heartbeats.
    He starts mauling me. I run, get mauled, get hooked quick.
    All the survivors just got annihilated by a billy trying to do Adept Billy apparently.