100k BP code
100k BP code "hohoho"
100k BP code "hohoho"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are my new favorite on the forums now (Sorry @CashelP14 ). You always breaking bread with everyone. Thank you.
Are you the first person to get these codes??
Thank you.
๐ I just share them when I see them on social media. This one was out for like 45 minutes before I saw it and shared. Was in the stories on Facebook and Instagram, not Twitter for some reason.
๐ Thanks. I'm just making sure everyone gets a shot at the codes, one of few things that everyone can take part in no matter platform or side they play.
Oh okay!! Haha
"..how could this happen to me. I've made my mistakes.."
Maybe next wednesday you can make it up haha ;)
If I don't get a message from them saying I'm their favourite there won't be one this week ๐
I mean I could just do it instead and claim the mantle, the choice is yours.
Never! Lol I'll put a tm at the bottom of everyone of my old guides ๐
I'll even add in the title "By CP14" ๐