Put Jake’s cosmic afterburner outfit in the store please
It’s been a year since the rift pass which had that outfit right?? Sorry i’m a little impatient for an outfit it just looks so cool.
It’s been a year since the rift pass which had that outfit right?? Sorry i’m a little impatient for an outfit it just looks so cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am waiting for the other cowboy outfit. It's been almost a year and a half.
I only have the white tank.
Same. I started playing DBD shortly after the last section of that tome opened and I only got to Tier 20-something.
I love that outfit, except the beard. 😖