So since disconnect reports are meaningless
Can we get a system where any and all 'on hook/on death' perks activate when someone DC's? Including token perks that get a token when someone is hooked. All tokens you could have gotten, all hook perks should activate instantly and for free. That way DC's don't screw the Killer.
Comments
There was a time where we had hope that DC’ers would be replaced by “husks” or bot players, who act as normal survivors for the purpose of stats, perks, the whole shebang.
Remember when DBD Mobile had this either on launch or near enough?
Yeah...
I’ll take the DC over the bot who’s too afraid to do a generator, unhook me, or do anything else but run away at the faintest heartbeat. And not blow up my gen every skill check they get.
It’s so bizarre to me how they’ve implemented them in the tutorial, yet just cannot seem to get it done in the live game. I got tea-bagged by bot-jake for a heal for crying out loud, surely their behaviour is not the issue here.
Just strip them of all their perks if that’s what it takes. I really don’t think anybody that doesn’t condone disconnecting would mind.
Fine. Give me tokens and all benefits of all hooks i would have gotten when they DC and I'll call it even. And don't allow the hatch to open or appear for a good 30 seconds after a DC. Then people can ragequit to their heart's content and I won't care.