Artist DCs
This has happened four times already where the new killer DCs. Why? The most current DC was on Wreckers Yard, relatively small map.
This has happened four times already where the new killer DCs. Why? The most current DC was on Wreckers Yard, relatively small map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My artist crashed after a survivor ran out the exit gate as I smacked him with crows. They probably thought I rage quit.
I also noticed this game gets turbo sluggish if you finish a bloodweb and it transitions to the next bloodweb as soon as a lobby pops. It's like the game doesn't know what to do so it just borks out.
I've been having connection issues on both sides since the update. I've verified files and done everything short of reinstalling the game.