Please disable Pig's Red addon/Save Korean server

For the time being.

It is a creative addon, and I wouldn't mind going against it if not for the fact that it is being abused by hackers.

I'm sure other players may not have experienced it, but it is hell right now on the Korean server. Hackers from (country name redacted) have turned the Korean server into their playground, and their favorite plaything is this addon on Pig.

Game starts. Everyone has a trap on their head. Five seconds later the traps go off and everyone is dead. Rinse. Repeat.

I'm a streamer on the Korean server, and I feel I must bring this to the attention of the devs.

So I guess I have two requests:

1) Disable the addon until something can be done about the rampant hackers.

2) Help the Korean server. It is dying. I would estimate that I have met about 15-20 unique hackers (different accounts), and have met several of them multiple times.

When the problem is this serious it shouldn't be on the player to fix it (although I do block, report, send footage). There are too many hackers. It is punishing the clean players for wanting to play the game.

Comments

  • Looks like they are dont care xD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If you're going against a hacker isn't dying instantly to the traps a good thing?

    This.

    It saves me a DC penalty or a 30 minute AFK waiting for them to get bored.

    It's the hackers that hold the game hostage that scare me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If you're going against a hacker isn't dying instantly to the traps a good thing?

    And when the next game is a hacker? And the game after that? I faced 3 hackers in a row today. 1st and 3rd were the same account. Second was different.

    Please don't miss the forest for the trees.

  • They don’t care about the hackers they ban their throw away accounts (assuming bans actually exist) and the hackers keep coming back. Really I’ve learned to just deal with it nothing anyone can do just play and move on.

  • I genuinely don't understand how hackers enjoy doing that, sounds super boring.

  • If you're doing funny sht and let us all escape idc if you hack as killer, otherwise i'll report (again doesnt do much).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If you're going against a hacker isn't dying instantly to the traps a good thing?

    Well it sounds like you have a 80% chance to go against a cheater where they're from so its not as good as you make it sound.

  • Now that the game is free in the Epic store, you’re going to see even more of them

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Now that the game is free in the Epic store, you’re going to see even more of them

    and heres bouns you can't flag them either boi