Snowballs for winter event?
Survivors could have snowballs they pick up from the ground and throw it at the killer, with no negative effects just cosmetic. I think it would be a fun idea, then I could put my balls in the artists face.
Survivors could have snowballs they pick up from the ground and throw it at the killer, with no negative effects just cosmetic. I think it would be a fun idea, then I could put my balls in the artists face.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you play killer?
I'm curious.
I think they should slow the killer by 3% but it should be stackable. No more than 2 snowballs per survivor though because we don't want it to get out of hand
I think they should let us smash presents instead.
Winter event? Heavens no. We get two events now, copy and pasted from the previous years.
uhm..
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1466074782848409605?s=21