Do you ever feel like the Entity knows the perks you want in the bloodweb?
Even though it's a yellow perk and there are 2 purples sitting there for the taking?
I really wish we could move on from this aspect of the bloodweb. We should be able to always guarantee the 2 perks we really want and maybe even with the chance of getting a third.
It's becoming increasingly frustrating to play new characters. I really like Jonah and want to main him for a while but I can't even get ######### Kindred.
Another idea I had is that all characters have the generic perks unlocked at tier 3 to start
Comments
If you go straight for your 1st perk from the start of a bloodweb, the entity will never take it before you get there.
I do wish that was true for the 2nd perk though. I’ve definitely had some “screw you entity” moments lol.
Honestly it could just wait until you take two perks and then take the other two simultaneously, rather than taking one as soon as you take one.
Something I do that i noticed when taking a character to lvl 50 then stopping at lvl 50. I ignore all trash yellow perks that I don't want except for lvl 1-15 since you got no choice. Take only the perks you want or at least good and let the entity consume the rejects and get those perks up to lvl 3 quickly. Rejecting a yellow perk your not likely to see it again but taking yellow perks your gonna see the upgraded version of it which you really don't want.
IDK if it's cause of that, but I got super lucky with Artist getting BBQ, Ruin, Undying and a few other nice perks just as I got her to lvl 50.
Same thing with pinhead. Got BBQ and few other good perks getting to just lvl 50.
Though by doing this I get only 1 page of usable perks though.
My record is almost 4 million BP to unlock the perk I wanted on the killer I wanted (Tinkerer, on Plague). I think I have literally everything unlocked on her now and an...unhealthy amount of addons.
Id like to be able to choose my first 4 perks that show up in the bloodweb after a presteige so Im not soft locked out of the killer because the best I got was Bloodhound and and tier 1 spirit fury after a mil and a half BP.