Yes you need to open the game on Epic Launcher and then link the accounts, it has to register the game first on the launcher, once you do that it should connect without any issue.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've heard you need to have opened the game on epic games first and then it should work, you can't just buy the game and then try to connect
Hopefully that helps
Thanks ChurchofPig!
Yes you need to open the game on Epic Launcher and then link the accounts, it has to register the game first on the launcher, once you do that it should connect without any issue.
Hi I’ve been playing it on the epic games launcher and I’m still having the issue of not being able to like my epic games account.