How long are Laurie and The Shape gonna be featured in the store for...
....eternity?
....eternity?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never knew that!
haha i also didn't know this. i was like, they really like Halloween
Laurie has the best grunts ingame what are you complaining about xD
I was almost thinking that BHVR were the ones getting paid to use the license @_@
The real question is, when will we get new outfits for these two? :(
I have noticed that.
I only see nemesis and jeff because I dont own them
They were the first ever licensed characters in the game, and were the best adaptation aswell