title.
Yes
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression All the information with regards to Cross-Progression can be found here.
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression All the information with regards to Cross-Progression can be found here.
@Mandy said:
Do achievements not count as progression? Because they were not synched. I got everything else but achievements.
ugh, the steam account lets me connect without problems. but the epic games account doesn't. :/
@A_David said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673108#Comment_2673108Do achievements not count as progression? Because they were not synched. I got everything else but achievements.
@A_David said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673108#Comment_2673108
no achievements don't count I'm afraid, they're platform specific
@ Antares2332 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673108#Comment_2673108https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5J99U5CBPCY4/image.pngugh, the steam account lets me connect without problems. but the epic games account doesn't. :/
@ Antares2332 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5J99U5CBPCY4/image.png
you need to launch the game on the Epic Launcher first.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673133#Comment_2673133I wanted to ask, is it possible to play the game on epic if you already play it on steam without downloading a 2nd copy?
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673133#Comment_2673133
I wanted to ask, is it possible to play the game on epic if you already play it on steam without downloading a 2nd copy?
No you would need to download again via the Epic Launcher.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression All the information with regards to Cross-Progression can be found here.
Do achievements not count as progression? Because they were not synched. I got everything else but achievements.
ugh, the steam account lets me connect without problems. but the epic games account doesn't. :/
no achievements don't count I'm afraid, they're platform specific
you need to launch the game on the Epic Launcher first.
No you would need to download again via the Epic Launcher.