Trapper Hunter Mask from Death Garden.
Platform: PlayStation 4
Hello I was wondering if ps4 or any other consoles have gotten the trapper mask. I got the Meg Mask but not the Trapper one. I was only reporting because I seen other people like me who haven’t gotten the mask yet and I was wondering when will we get it? Here are some pictures if you want to look at them.
Tagged:
Pending


Comments
I didn't get it on ps4. I saw someone on switch comment they did get it.
I too got the Meg mask but not the Trapper mask. (PS4)
Yeah I seen that too and I was like man they’re really lucky to get the Trapper mask along with the Meg mask too.
Yeah it seems to be another console issue on because it also happen on other consoles like Xbox from what I seen as well.