Spirit's Hair
Look I don't know when this happened but I assume it was this patch when Spirit was "optimized".
I'll be the first to say I hate Spirit but what ever was done to her hair makes it look awful. Prior it looked like it flowed naturally even considering it was constantly upright because it was being tossed around by supernatural powers. Now it looks like rubber with a ######### ton of hair spray forcing the hair upright all the time.
When ever Spirit does an animation in the lobby or move her head a lot the hair unnaturally bounces. She honestly reminds me of Marge Simpson right now. It looked nice before and it just looks so bad now. It's just like two bones (Regarding 3d stuff) are attached to her head for each side forcing the hair to stick up.
tl;dr - Spirit's hair doesn't look like it is naturally flowing upward anymore - It looks like Rubber / like a Marge Simpson cosplay now.
More so a complaint than anything but please improve this - It looked great when it naturally flowed and even though I hate Spirit gameplay wise visually she has been a killer I have always highly praised for being one of the most appealing killers visually in this game.
Comments
Yeah, I too noticed that Spirit's hair animation is all kinds of screwed up. It looks really bad.
Did you also notice that her Blighted hair is now a different color? It actually looks great.
If a cosmetic looks better or worse fair - For the most part admittedly this is just how Spirit's default hair and potentially other hairs look awful. I get cosmetics are supposed to improve a look usually to be more enticing but it genuinely looks bad. I would like to see it improved or reverted to how it was prior so it looks less like a Marge cosplay and more like a supernatural force is defying the natural elements in the world around Spirit causing her hair to uplift.